Friday, July 11, 2008

Lace 'em Up, Crack-Boy!

Wow. 2 tournaments in 2 weekends and not much in the way of bad CSP behavior. The worst CSP spotting happened today. While waiting for my daughter's game, I was watching a team thrash another team. When the 6th goal was scored - by a girl who had hit a hat trick - a father in the stands yelled at the top of his lungs, in a deep "Ready to Rummmmmble" voice: "The Princess of Pow!"



It was one of the most embarrassing things I've heard a parent say on the sidelines.



We did get to experience one crazy soccer coach last weekend. After my daughter's team beat up on his team 9-0, in a tick-tacky game in which their keeper got red carded, the other team's coach challenged my daughter's coach to lace up his boots and play a one-on-one soccer game to see which coach knew more about soccer. Huh?? What crack are you smoking, son?



No comments:

Post a Comment